Rules and Regulations
SARGENTO WORLD’S SLOWEST PIZZA
Fast 100 Giveaway
The Sargento World’s Slowest Pizza Fast 100 Giveaway (the “Promotion”) is open only to individuals living within a 2-5 mile radius of 3716 N Clark St, Chicago, IL 60613 (the “Designated Area”). Entries received from individuals who live outside of the Designated Area are null and void. This Promotion is governed exclusively by the laws of the United States. You are not authorized to participate in the Promotion if you are not located within the Designated Area.
1. How to Participate Beginning at 9:00 AM on April 29, 2019, (CT) the first 100 eligible participants who complete the online order form located at www.slowestpizzadelivery.com, will each receive one (1) pizza delivered to the address provided in the order form, at a date and time to be determined by participant and Sponsor. Participants will be required to provide name, delivery address, city, state, zip code, email address, and phone number on the online order form. Only fully completed order forms are eligible. Once there are 100 entrants that have successfully responded, the Promotion will be over, and no other pizzas will be awarded. Sponsor will post a notice on the website when 100 online orders have been received. Be sure to look for this notice before placing your order.
Limit one (1) entry per person/per email address. No automated entry devices and/or programs permitted. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, postage-due, technically corrupted or garbled online order forms, which will be disqualified, or for problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or electronic. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor.
2. Start/End Dates. Promotion begins at 9:00 AM Central Time (CT) on April 29, 2019 and ends once 100 entrants have successfully responded, or on June 01, 2019, whichever occurs first.
3. Eligibility. Participation open only to residents of Chicago living within a 2-5 mile radius of 3716 N Clark St, Chicago, IL 60613 (the “Designated Area”) who are 18 or older as of date of entry. Void outside of the Designated Area, and where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. Employees, officers and directors of Sponsor and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, manufacturers or distributors of Promotion materials and their immediate families (parents, children, siblings, spouse) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of such employees/officers/directors are not eligible to participate Promotion may only be entered by residents of the Designated Area who are physically present in the Designated Area at the time of entry. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
4. First to Respond. Once 100 online order forms have been received during the Promotion Period, the Promotion will be over, and no other pizzas will be awarded. Sponsor will post a notice on the website when the first 100 online orders have been received. By entering the Promotion, participants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these rules, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Promotion.
5. Awards(s). Each of the first 100 participants to submit a valid online order form will receive one (1) pizza to be delivered to the address listed on the entry form. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $35.00. Total ARV of all awards combined: $3,500.
Limit one (1) award per person.
Award (s) is/are non-transferable. No substitutions or cash redemptions. In the case of unavailability of any award, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute an award of equal or greater value. Unclaimed awards will not be awarded. All taxes and unspecified expenses are the responsibility of award recipient(s).
6. Notification. Potential award recipients will be notified by email and will be contacted to schedule 1 month prior to delivery. Potential award recipients may be required to sign and return, where legal, an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release within ten (10) calendar days of award notification. If [any] potential award recipient is considered a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, Liability/Publicity Release must be signed by his/her parent or legal guardian and such award will be delivered to minor’s parent/legal guardian and awarded in the name of parent/legal guardian. If any potential award recipient cannot be contacted within five (5) calendar days of first notification attempt, if any award notice or award notification is returned as undeliverable, if any potential award recipient rejects his/her award or in the event of noncompliance with these Promotion rules and requirements, such award will be forfeited and an alternate award recipient will be selected from all remaining eligible entries. Upon award forfeiture, no compensation will be given. Limit one award per person or household.
7. Conditions. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the award recipient). Participation in Promotion and acceptance of award constitutes award recipient’s s permission for Sponsor to use his/her name, address (city and state), likeness, photograph, picture, portrait, voice, biographical information and/or any statements made by each award recipient regarding the Promotion or Sponsor for advertising and promotional purposes without notice or additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By participating, entrants and award recipient (s) agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, and ITS respective advertising and promotion agencies and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors (collectively, “Released Entities”), from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in Promotion, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of award or participation in any Promotion-related activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery. Sponsor is not responsible if Promotion cannot take place or if any award cannot be awarded due to travel cancellations, delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism. Participants who do not comply with these Official Rules, or attempt to interfere with this Promotion in any way shall be disqualified.
8. Additional Terms. Any other attempted form of entry is prohibited; no automatic, programmed; robotic or similar means of entry are permitted. Sponsor, its affiliates, partners and promotion and advertising agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software, telephone or other communications malfunctions, errors or failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, web site, Internet, or ISP availability, unauthorized human intervention, traffic congestion, incomplete or inaccurate capture of entry information (regardless of cause) or failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit one’s ability to enter the Promotion, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participating in this Promotion or downloading any materials in this Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, extend or suspend this Promotion should (in its sole discretion) virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Promotion. In such case, Sponsor will select the award recipient from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or web site. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Promotion or receiving an award if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said participant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor representatives.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A PARTICIPANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. The potential award recipient may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
9. Limitation of Liability; Disclaimer of Warranties. IN NO EVENT WILL THE RELEASED ENTITIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SERVICE AND/OR THE PROMOTION, DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM ANY WEBSITES ASSOCIATED WITH THE PROMOTION. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THIS PROMOTION AND ALL PRIZES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
10. Disputes; Governing Law. The parties waive all rights to trial in any action or proceeding instituted in connection with these Official Rules, including, without limitation, the Promotion. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Official Rules and/or the Promotion shall be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration shall be conducted in the State of New York, City of New York.
THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE INTERPRETATION OF ITS TERMS SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF ILLINOIS WITHOUT REGARD TO ITS CONFLICTS OF LAWS RULES. For any matters which are not subject to arbitration as set forth in these Official Rules and/or in connection with the entering of any judgment on an arbitration award in connection with these Official Rules and/or the Promotion, the parties irrevocably submit and consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts located in or closest to the Cook County in the State of Illinois. The parties agree not to raise the defense of forum non conveniens.
12. List of Award Recipient’s: Name. To obtain a list of award recipients, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by August 01, 2019 to: Passion Jackson, 350 N. Orleans St., Ogilvy, 11 FL Chicago, IL 60626.
13. Sponsor. Sargento Foods, Inc, 1 Persnickety Place, Plymouth, WI 53073.